Saturday 7 February 2009

No real snow yet

So it's not been quite as long since my last entry as between the previous ones.
I've been reasonably busy. The end of January is a great time here in Glasgow with Celtic Connections http://www.celticconnections.com/ and we were at lots of great concerts.
I did two live shows on Celtic Music Radio http://www.celticmusicradio.net/ called review of preview of Celtic Connections. That was my first experience of presenting a live show although I've been presenting the News once a week for a long time now.
We have missed most of the snow here in Glasgow. I'm not sure what I think as I like the snow but am pleased to have avoided the disruption of it all. Its been cold and cycling to work through a light snow fall with a strong wind was interesting.
Cycling, walking and going to ceilidhs seems a good way to keep fit. We are starting to plan a holiday in May walking in the Cairngorms and camping so we'll be carrying all out kit which makes it more challenging.
I'l leave it now and promise myself that I'll get back on here again soon.

No comments: