Friday 20 February 2009

TGIF

It's Friday and I'm off all weekend. I went to Sloans last night and got tickets for their ceilidh tonight so we'll go along and dance away the evening. As we were out and hungry we then went to a South Indian restaurant and ate far too much lovely food. It's a great place in Glasgow's Merchant City and they cook with oil not ghee so most of their vegetarian dishes are vegan.
I managed to but some individual oven to table dishes yesterday; I'm hosting a 'Come Dine With me' party next month and want to try to make the food look good as well as taste good. I may need to cut down on the spices for guests; I always add loads of extra garlic and chillies.
I had my first music lesson from Anne on Wednesday evening. Really interesting and enjoyable so I might manage a tune on the piano one day.
I've been asked to consider doing a show on community radio and I am getting keen to to it. I just need to think about a theme and get my thinking cap on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like your blog. I always cook with extra spices. So, when we have guests I have to warn them ahead of time. Have a great weekend.