Saturday 14 February 2009

Saturday Afternoon

Hi,
I'm grabbing a quick tea break at work so thought I'd add a line or two to this blog.
I've been disappointed in our weather as we've had so little snow, not enough to really enjoy but still better than the rain/
We were out last night at a Ceilidh at Sloans in Glasgow. It was good once it got going and the majority of dancers were from a local college where they were studying English.
It's valentines day but I'm not sure if we'll go out tonight, I'm tired after the ceilidh and need to be up at 05:30 again tomorrow for work.

2 comments:

Denbeath said...

I"m American but lived in East Fife, Denbeath for a couple of years. I miss it. Would love nothing better than to move back to Scotland. I consider Scotland to be 'Home', not the US.
You have an interesting blog

John4703 said...

Thanks for your comment. I would love to blog more often but keep forgetting. I use Twitter nd Facebook too and maybe post on them more often.