Monday 5 May 2008

An interesting week

Another blog by me. Interesting few days recently. Last week I had three days off and seemed to pack loads into them. The interesting things all started on Tuesday when we got our new kitchen and bathroom windows fitted. All nice clean white uPVC instead of rotten wood. No drafts and hinges that work. The bathroom is so bright that I keep thinking that the light has been left on.
Wednesday I was off and we did some shopping and all that sort of boring stuff.
Thursday we had out grandson all day, a nine month old little boy who is so lovely, peaceful and so happy.
Friday we went to see our cousins in Edinburgh. It was good to see them and we enjoyed a drink in Edinburgh before getting the buss home to Glasgow.
Yesterday I was working a late shift which suited me as I could get to church in the morning and work late that night.
Today is a bank Holiday Monday and once more I am working late. I managed to cut the grass and do a few other odd things round the house and garden before work. I'll finish at 11:30 so not too bad and I brought the car in today as it is easy to park.
Tomorrow and the rest of the week I'll be on my bike which will help build up my fitness.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Great to meet another Vegan! Have you tried the new vegan cafe in Glasgow city centre "Stereo"?

John4703 said...

Yes, I've been to Stereo a few times and love it. I also like mono and The 78