Friday 21 March 2008

Friday Night

Oh well it is 9:30 on a Friday night and I'm at work. It seems I write most of these blogs at work during my breaks or spells with no phone calls coming in.
Tomorrow is my birthday and I'm off work so planning to enjoy the day. I'll start by opening a nice bottle of cold white wine when I get home and then see how the day progresses. The weather forecast is for sunshine here in Glasgow so I might even spend some time in the garden or greenhouse and try to get weeds out and plants in.
I'll enjoy the day no matter what as Sunday I'll be back here at 07:30 for an early shift. I would like to go somewhere interesting by bus, I'll have had my free bus pass for a year tomorrow and have had some great trips. (Scotland is great, all us aged over 60 people get a free pass for just about any bus within Scotland.)
My family tree is growing, I seem to have got back to the 12th or 13th century but unfortunately no really rich relatives who left me loads of cash.

No comments: