Monday 10 March 2008

Getting late

Feeling bored as no-one seems to be calling just now and it is another 40 minutes until my shift ends. Not been a bad shift so far, some really nice people calling and asking sensible questions and actually saying £thank you" when I help them. An unusual shift as so far no-one has sworn at me, why do perfectly respectable people think it is acceptable to swear at agents working in call centres?
The weather has been ok today; Scotland seems to have missed the storms that have been hitting the South of England. I really want to get out on my bike soon; I should be cycling to and from work and getting fit and losing a bit of weight again, much healthier than using the bus. Next week is early shifts so I might decide to cycle and I might even manage both directions in day light which will be great.

No comments: