Sunday 9 March 2008

My first blog

Why am I writing this? Will anyone ever read it? Questions: but no answers. I'm at work and not busy so can take a few minutes to join that great multitude of bloggers who share their thoughts and lives with the world.
Why did I choose this user name? John4703. Well in fact I only chose the last part, the first part was chosen nearly 61 years ago by my parents when they decided to call me John. I was born in March 1947 so the year and month sort of manage to make the number 4703. It seems to be available so I used it. It my name on here and on other social networking sites.
I'm t work in a contact centre and for the moment the phones have gone quiet and I have time to think. Midnight I'll go home, it is now nearly 7:00 pm, or 19:00 as I prefer the 24-hour clock, much less chance of getting mornings and evenings mixed up. I'm working from 16:00 to midnight today and tomorrow then a mid shift on Tuesday followed by two days off. J
It is dry here in Glasgow just now, the sound of a police helicopter fills he air but no sound of wind or rain, I hope it is dry tomorrow because I want to wlk to the shops and order a new pair of glasses, I had my eyes tested a few weeks ago and have decided to go and other new specs now.
OK that’s enough for this session.

No comments: