Tuesday 18 March 2008

Tuesday

A day off and not got as much done as I had hoped. I spent a while updating my family tree having got a lot of information from a relative in Australia. Her grandparents are my great grandparents so I think she was my father's cousin. all very interesting and I'd love to discover more about my background.
I also went shopping and got some ink cartridges for my printer, so expensive I really am tempted to buy a laser printer.
I need to alter the pipework in our bathroom, the bath waste runs down an old cast iron pipe through the bathroom in the flat below us and it is leaking slightly. I plan to disconnect that pipe and run the waste pipe to the outside using new plastic pipes, that will solve the problem and the folks downstairs can get the old pipe removed if they want.
Anne is not at all well, her back is really sore, she damaged it in a car crash a long time ago, she struggles on but is in pain. We cooked our meal together today which we both enjoy, a rather nice meal of soya mince cooked with garlic, chili, onions and peas and some boiled potatoes, a nice tasty dish and so easy to make.
well not a lot more to write and I wonder if anyone will ever read this.

No comments: