Thursday 17 April 2008

A Good Day - Almost

The day seemed to start well. Had a double glazing salesman round and he agreed to fit three new windows for the same price s he quoted about 8 months ago. We already have five windows by this company and they are really good. I would recommend them to any local readers. (Perfect Glazing, Dixons Blazes, Glasgow). We will soon have nice new windows in our kitchen and bathroom.
After that I took a load of rubbish to the local tip and did a few minor things at home. Got caught up and rushed to the bus at the last minute and was a little late for work.
It has been lovely sunny day but with a cold wind but when I finish at midnight I will get a free taxi home, well my employer will; pay for it. The rules have been tightened up and so as I can get a bus home after a 23:30 finish I'll not be allowed a taxi. I'll get back on my bike and cycle to and from work on those days as it will be quicker than waiting 20 minutes for a bus and will do wonders for my health.
The bad part was hearing that my sister-in-law has split up with her boyfriend, they have been together for a few years now and she will be devastated and apparently he is not even replying to her calls or text messages. I am sure she will be up to visit soon to get a break away from home."

No comments: