Thursday 10 April 2008

Thursday

Back at work at 7:30 today after a good day off yesterday. I managed to get most of the work done in my bathroom so all leaking pipes are now not leaking. I than met Anne after she finished work and we bought a home brew wine kit, .lovely white wine that only costs £21.00 for 20 litres. We then went to B&Q and bought plants for the garden, some flowers, some vegetables, we really seem to miss the spring planting on our greenhouse. We plan to get them all into the garden at the weekend if it is not snowing.
Nothing much else happening, I still have loads of work to do in the bathroom, like fit the bath panels and build a new cupboard and then I'll get on with the new kitchen sink. Keeps me busy anyway. It is good that we have a load of frozen meals so when I am working and the place is a mess it is quick and easy to defrost a meal, also it does not take any longer really to cook 6 portions and freeze four than to cook just two. I do not buy frozen meals as so few are vegan.

No comments: